E-LEARNING BDE MTO COURSE 2020
World Class Driving School Collingwood Ontario is A MTO BDE Digital Approved Beginner Driver Education Course Provider that Launched April 2020.
Our exclusive BDE MTO Approved E-Learning Course will be teaching the following via our e-learning portal system.
How does our e-learning work?
This Course is all digital and is the same as our traditional classroom however e-learning is offered from anywhere you wish to study either at home, office, work or school. Due to COVID19 we are expressing lessons to a 2 hour block This is to avoid seeing several students on the same day in any of our cars. In safe keeping with our COVID19 Directives and to prevent the spread we have adjusted our in car scheduling. As of Nov 23 2020 Collingwood Ontario is now in “THE GREEN ZONE” We are expecting a Second Shut down very soon. As a result our school is expressing all clients through in car lessons to avoid any delays.
What will I be learning as a Student of World Class Driving School Collingwood ?
You will have 20 hours of e-learning and 10 hours of home work all done from the comfort of your own learning space.
Once you successfully complete the e-learning course you will then be sent a in car schedule to undertake 10 hours of private in car lessons.
RULES OF THE ROAD
1. Importance of traffic laws and regulations
2. Traffic control devices
1. Adjusting driving behaviour for different driving conditions
2. Control over emotions
3. Positive driving attitudes and behaviours
4. Responsible and informed decision marking
1. Safe and responsible actions related to impaired driving
2. Distracted Driving
3. Managing attention
THE VEHICLE AND ITS COMPONENTS
1. Basic Vehicle components
2. Pre-Trip checks circle checks
RESPECT AND RESPONSIBILITY
1. Safe and responsible response to emergency situations
2. Leadership in promoting safe driving
3. Environmentally conscious and efficient driving behaviour
4. Lifelong learning approach to driving
5. Module quiz
PERCEPTION AND RISK MANAGEMENT
1. Safe and proper observation skills
2. Accurate perception of personal limits, abilities and risk tolerance
3. Accurate risk perception
4. Recognition and avoidance of common collision situations
5. Potential hazards of driving and effective responses
6. Effective decision marking to ensure safe driving
7. Driving actions to minimize risk
1. Safe and responsible vehicle control
2. Safe and responsible handling of the vehicle under various conditions
3. Collision avoidance and basic manoeuvres
4. Principles of skid control and slide control
SHARING THE ROAD
1. Co-operative driving
2. Appropriate communication with other road users
The exam is a total of 35 questions and you must obtain a 70% or higher score to pass the course as per the BDE MTO Standards. You have 3 attempts to pass the final exam.
MTO Approved 30 Hours
Private In Car lessons 10 Hours
With COVID 19 We are scheduling all clients in 2 hour blocks of times. This is to avoid any risk of transmitting COVID19
e-Learning 30 Hours
Total Hours 40 Hours
MTO BDE Certification
Flash Sale for CCI and OLOB
$575.22 + HST
MTO Approve 30 Hours
ROAD TEST Package
e-Learning 30 Hours + 10 Hours of Private in Car lessons 2 Hour Blocks of Time
Total Hours 40
MTO BDE Certification
Use our Car for your Road Test +
Review Mock up Testing and Skill building
$945.00 + HST
NOTE: You must upload your current Ontario Drivers Licence Photo for the MTO RUS Certification process
Our e-Learning Courses all are BDE MTO Approved and we issue your Drivers Licence History report for your records. Upon successful completion of the Digital e-Learning and completion of the in car lessons you will be issued a digital certification that you will be able to request at any Service Ontario Centre for a cost of $12.00. You can Start the Course with out a G1.
Our school has a dedicated IT Help Desk for all Online Support Monday to Friday 8:00am-6:00pm