Our Next In Classroom Express
Call our office
Book your Seat on Online
Click the links below
At WORLD CLASS DRIVING SCHOOL COLLINGWOOD we will Teach you the Attitude, Skill’s and Knowledge to be become a Safe & Defensive Driver. Some of the skills we will teach you hands on are City/Town, Freeway driving, rear-end and head-on Collision avoidance. Our Ministry Approved Driving School has a newer fleet of cars that are each equipped with a dual brake and have full commercial insurance. Each of our Instructors have been carefully vetted with all the Police Clearance and Ontario Safety League Training required to be Approved to Teach Novice and Skill building clients.
The Drivers Licence History report provides proof of successful completion of graduating from our School course is widely recognized by the Insurance industry as proof of course completion. Only World Class Driving School Collingwood provides exclusive Online 30 Hours of E-Learning of Driving Education Plus 10 Hours of Private in car lessons. Our Course will teach and prepare you for your 10 Hours of Private in car lessons with our Ministry Approved In Car Instructors. No need to worry about bringing your own car. We provide The Approved Cars for your safe learning.
At World Class Driving School Collingwood we want to ensure our clients are ready for a successful exam. Our In Classroom and offices are all newly renovated and offer Clean, Bright and modern office furniture. At World Class Driving School we also offer a Ministry Approved BDE Simulator that creates different driving scenarios, driving skills, city driving, freeway driving, adverse driving and for Manual Driving, Our Simulator is State of the Art and only offered in Collingwood. No other BDE Schools in Collingwood can offer our software or learning systems.
In Classroom Fall Schedule 2021
In Classroom Courses Now OPEN
Register Online to Secure your In Class Seat
*YOU MUST BE FULLY Vaccinated to Attend our School.*
** All of our Staff have been Fully vaccinated & will be Tested for covid19 3 times a week using our Rapid Testing Kits provided by the Provincial Government**
We offer Testing PCR Kits to any of our Clients on Demand
(CCI,OLB,GBSS, Pretty River Private School, Current Students: RSVP To secure a Seat)
CCI & OLB, GBSS, Pretty River Students
CCI, OLB, GHS, Pretty River
IN CLASSROOM 8:30-2:00pm
CCI,OLB,GHS, Pretty River SS
27,28,29,30 4 Day In Classroom Express
CCI, OLB,GHS, Pretty River SS
CALL TO BOOK YOUR SEAT 705-445-6788 Limited Seating and Special Course
8:00-1:30pm In Classroom Weekends
CCI, OLB, GHS, Pretty River SS
January 2022 22,23,29,30
CCI,OLB,GHS, Pretty River SS
In Classroom 8:00-1:30pm
Ministry-Approved Beginner Driver Education “BDE” Online Course Provider
30 Hours Online Course.
This Course is designed for Students to learn from any device with an internet connection. Self-pace learn at your own pace.
Our exclusive course is a Ministry Approved Beginner Driver Education Course Provider. (BDE)
The course is broken into 3 Sections
- Section 1 20 Hours of Online Theory
- Section 2 10 Hour of Home Work / Studies
- Section 3 10 Hours of PRIVATE In Car Lessons ONCE Steps #1 and #2 Are completed. In Car will be Scheduled.
Total Hours 40 for the Ministry Beginner Driver Education BDE Certification Course must be completed within 365 Days from the Start of the Online Activation. This is a MTO BDE Policy.
Course Completion Time Limit:
* The Ministry of Transportation requires all students to complete their Beginner Driver Education (BDE) course within 1 year of the starting point (Day 1) date ( NO EXCEPTIONS) World Class Driving Students must complete 90-120 Days from the Starting Point (our own policy). We have extra Staff and Cars on the Road to assist with Drive Testing / BDE In Car Lessons and Senior Skill Building 3 Part Testing.
* All students must complete at least 20 hours of classroom, 10 hours of Homelinks (homework) and 10 hours of in-car training in order to qualify for certification with the Ministry of Transportation Or 30 hours of online E-Learning
Road Test Waiting Period Reduction:
* Once our Driving School certifies a student for the Beginner Driver Education Course, he or she will qualify to complete the G1 Exit Road test as early as 8 Months. Once you PASS your G1 Exit to G2 Please visit Service Ontario and request your Certificate “The Drivers Licence History Report”
WHY CHOOSE US?
“Amazing driving school! I had no experience driving whatsoever and was able to pass my G2 test after only a few weeks of driving lessons. Bill was such an amazing instructor and I wouldn’t have passed if it weren’t for him – thanks again Bill for your patience and really appreciate all your perspectives on driving/ life stories! Also Roman was super attentive and accommodating the entire time for any questions I had on the online platform to booking the test on my behalf during COVID era.
I highly recommend going to this driving school!!“
_ G. Calzaretto
See more reviews on
World Class Driving School Collingwood was founded on the belief that every student has the ability to learn regardless of their backgrounds and or income.